10 Healthy Back Tips
- Published On: Monday, August 19 2013
- Written By: admin
- Get Spinal Care. It’s much easier to prevent a problem than to correct one. The spine is irreplaceable. Once it is damaged, it is permanent.
- Eat A Healthy Diet. Proper nutrients allow the body to repair itself easier. Besides food, give your body the best nutritional supplement there is out there. Consult with your doctor about the best food supplement available in the market.
- Maintain Good Posture. Having good posture will take away all of your daily minor aches and pain for a life time. Sitting straight, standing straight, looking straight ahead when walking, sleeping on your back or sides. These are life-long habits that you must keep to look and feel your very best.
- Stretch Your Spine Before And After Sports. This will also help to loosen up the surrounding muscles.
- Don’t Overload Your Backpack Or Purse. Remember to carry it over both shoulders to balance the load (if possible).
- Stretch Your Legs And Back After Each Hour Of Sitting. Whether in a car or at a desk, stretching regularly will help to keep you from tightening up or injuring yourself further.
- Never Cradle The Phone Between Your Neck And Shoulder. You are straining your neck in this position.
- Sleep On Your back Or Side, Not On Your Stomach. This helps to keep your spine in line and reduces the risk of hurting your neck while you sleep.
- Invest In A Good Chair, Pillow And Mattress. When you think about the amount of time you use these things each day, it’s worth it. The cervical pillow is available our in the clinic.
- Exercise Regularly. This does not have to be anything overly strenuous. Something as simple as walking three times per week for 30 minutes can make a huge difference.